TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media. TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If youre a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has an opening for a challenging and growth-oriented position:
Client Marketing Associate, EMEA
TechTarget is seeking a Client Marketing Associate in our London office to support both Client Marketing Managers and TechTarget clients. The Associate plays a vital role in the planning, execution and delivery of digital marketing campaigns for TechTarget clients. They are responsible for supporting Client Marketing Managers who directly plan and implement strategic marketing programs using TechTarget's marketing vehicles while developing their knowledge and skill set of digital and technology marketing. This position will work closely with teams who touch both the sales side of the business and the operational side of the business with the goal to get exposure on the end to end process of managing a digital marketing campaign.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the Client Marketing Managers; gather key performance metrics, interpret data, and develop media recommendations, observations;
- Work with Account Executives and Client Marketing Managers to create proposals and programs that meet our clients' challenges, needs; and,
- Prepare PowerPoint reviews of program performance for clients, participate in weekly meetings to discuss marketing campaigns.
- Conducting campaign analysis that ensures customer success and present results in a way that maximizes their benefit to the customer.
- Working with the sales teams to construct programs tuned to customers needs, themes and preferred media vehicles (e.g. white papers, EDMs, webinars, virtual tradeshows, etc) while understanding the strengths/limits of each;
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelors degree;
- 1 to 2 years marketing/ad agency experience and/or equivalent course work preferred;
- Understanding of role of media in overall marketing mix;
- Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to perform complex analyses;
- Self-motivated, deadline-driven, ability to support multiple projects at a time;
- Must be extremely detail oriented;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong writing and administrative skills;
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs.); and,
- Ad agency or marketing experience is preferred
Get On Board!
TechTarget offers competitive salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment. Our autonomous culture rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.