Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN) is one of the largest, publicly traded, full-service, integrated real estate companies in the nation. Organized as a real estate investment trust (REIT), Brandywine owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and suburban office portfolio. Our mission is to design, create and maintain exceptional working environments for our clients, tenants, and employees that reflect our high standards and uncompromising commitment to excellence. Our employees are our greatest asset, as it is their commitment to exceptionalism that is the key to our success.
Brandywine Realty Trust, a premier commercial Class A full service real estate company with operations nationwide, has an immediate opening for a full-time Property Manager based in Austin, TX. The role has the primary responsibility of managing commercial real estate properties and producing/distributing the required paperwork by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
· Overall property management of assigned properties.
· Interface with owners, lender, tenants, vendors and others involved in building issues.
· Interact and develop trust-based relationships with tenants on a regular basis via phone, in-person and e-mail.
· Communicate regarding service requests/issues and operating expense billings
· Plan and implement tenant retention promotional programs and maintain good tenant relations.
· Coordinate all property activities and tenant information with the leasing department.
· Prepare budgets; review and analyze cash flows; manage accounts payable and receivable; and administer capital projects.
· Direct and supervise maintenance employees of assigned properties. Routinely inspect, tour and report on all building maintenance activities.
· Oversee contractors and vendors performing maintenance and construction work on buildings
· Develop bids and administer all contract services.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of all life/safety systems and security issues at properties
· Take responsibility for development, implementation and responses on emergency events and procedures at properties.
· Administer all insurance claims, including the completion of incident reports as required.
· Interface with telecommunications vendors and corporate designated manager as required for specific buildings.
· Conduct tenant move-in and move-out inspections.
· Coordinate and negotiate the execution of various legal documents, including service agreements, easement agreements, estoppels and other related legal items.
· Maintain and verify rent rolls; oversee maintenance of building and operational files.
· Prepare monthly reports as required.
· Serve as point person for special projects as directed from regional vice presidents, senior property managers, regional property managers and corporate officers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
· One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum 5 years commercial real estate property management preferred.
· One year of supervisory experience.
· Ability to use and learn computer software packages as required.
· Current, valid driver's license and personal automobile insurance required.
· State real estate license required for the state which employee works in.
· If not holding RPA or CPM certification, work towards obtaining RPA or CPM certification, as required by supervisors.
Brandywine Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, or sexual orientation.
We are committed to maintaining a safe, healthful and efficient environment that enhances the welfare of our employees. Use of illegal drugs and/or any substances that impair or are likely to impair an employee's ability to perform his or her job is strictly prohibited. If offered the position, we conduct full criminal and credit background checks prior to the start of employment.