About TechTarget: TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
Recognized as one of the 50 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 5 times and named one of The Boston Globes Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If youre a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has openings for challenging and growth-oriented positions:
In this entry-level marketing role, the Marketing Associate works closely with both the groups marketing director and manager to execute on an integrated marketing plan for audience development of the entire Networking and Security Media Group site offerings at TechTarget. Specific initiatives include supporting member acquisition, development, and retention for the media groups portfolio of numerous active search sites, event marketing for a number of custom and virtual events, partnership support, and product delivery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Play a key role in ensuring the marketing team attains goals for member acquisition, member retention and event recruitment;
- Monitor product promotion performance, proofread copy and provide critique for product performance associate;
- Create and execute e-mail marketing campaigns and other promotions, including copywriting;
- Track promotions and analyze results to improve existing plans;
- Provide reporting and analysis for marketing projects;
- Create and update website advertising;
- Provide day-to-day assistance on additional projects with direction from marketing director and manager;
- Identify, develop and execute marketing partnership opportunities; and
- Proofread marketing materials
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Strict attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Quick learner with the ability to get up to quickly get up to speed on new software applications; and
- HTML knowledge a plus