Welcome to Post University’s online application tracking system!
Post University is one of the fastest growing institutions in New England. We’ve achieved this growth by making sure our students’ experience is the best that we can provide.
If you are interested in making a difference…not just once or twice in your career but every single day and would like to work in a place where your experience and insight are not only valued but expected then submit your resume to us for review by following our 4 easy steps:
Online application consists of four (4) Steps:
1. Registration Information- Please complete the fields below and hit the “next” button
2. Application Questionnaire- This information will appear once you complete step (1)
3. Cover letter, resume and references list upload- Attach all documents as one attachment to your application portfolio
4. Email Verification- You will receive an e-mail confirmation indicating that we are in receipt of your application
What Benefits are included?
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits package options (medical, dental & vision)
- Tuition discounts (90% off each course) both undergraduate & graduate level
Want to learn about our staff please check us out:
What you may not know about Post University?
As a member of our Post University team, you will share in a 122-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals through higher education. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University is regionally accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the business school is in the final stages of the national accreditation process with ACBSP.
How to Contact Post University Human Resources Department?
Phone: 203-591-7140 Email: HumanRec@post.edu
Please Review www.post.edu for additional information about Post University.