POSITION: Assistant Rugby Coach
SUPERVISORS: Director of Rugby
American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students. Founded in 1885, the College has 3700 graduate and undergraduate students. AIC offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs through the Schools of Business, Arts and Sciences; Health Sciences; and Graduate and Adult Education. The mission of the College is to transform student lives through career focused learning, with a strong foundation in the liberal arts, a commitment to serving the community, and a high level of involvement in the global economy.
American International College (AIC) in Springfield, Massachusetts, American invites applicants for the position of part time Assistant Mens Rugby Coach. The coach will report to the Director of Rugby and will assist the head coach in all aspects of the program. The individual will manage skills and fitness, kicking and backline play, and strength and conditioning. Applicant will ideally have experience within all of these areas.
· Bachelor's degree required
· Coaching and/or playing experience at the collegiate level preferred
· Strong knowledge of the sport of Rugby
· Ability to work evenings and weekends as the schedule dictates
· Exceptional leadership and strong organizational skills
· Valid, insurable drivers license is required, with ability to travel
· Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as the schedule dictates
· The ability to represent the philosophy and educational goals of American International College
The Assistant Mens Rugby Coach is a part time 10 month position, with normal office hours and flexible to the needs of the department. This is a non-benefit eligible position.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.