- Enter daily information into revenue audit report forms, run back-up reports
- Prepare journal entries, track coupons used on property, sort and record complimentary receipts
- Reconcile accounts on a regular basis
- Assist with the monitoring of all financial activities on property with respect to revenue accounting to ensure that all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and controls of the company, the federal and state tax commissions, and the Gaming Commission are enforced throughout the Revenue Accounting operations of the Finance department
- Evaluate various situations with respect to revenue audits and determine how best to handle same
- Ensure a maximum level of companywide service and satisfaction in the area of revenue accounting is achieved and maintained
- Attend regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
· High school diploma or GED required; some college courses in accounting or related area preferred
· Must possess effective communication, organizational, and analytical skills; experience with audits preferred; must be extremely numbers oriented and computer literate with superior spreadsheet skills, proficiency in Excel software highly preferred
· Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions, and decimals
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Previous gaming audit experience is a plus
The information provided by me in this Application for Employment is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that, if I am employed, my employment will be on an at-will basis (unless modified by an applicable collective bargaining agreement). I further understand that any misrepresentation or false statements contained herein or which I make during any job interview I may have may result in the immediate termination of my employment. I hereby authorize Twin River to investigate any or all statements in this application as it deems necessary.
I expressly authorize, without reservation, Twin River, its representatives, employees, and/or agents to contact and obtain information from all references (personal and professional), employers, public agencies, licensing authorities and educational institutions and to otherwise verify the accuracy of all information provided by me in this application, resume or job interview. I hereby waive any and all rights and claims I may otherwise have against Twin River, its agents, employees and/or representatives for seeking, gathering and using such information in the employment process. I also waive any right and claims I may otherwise have against all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information about me.
I understand that Twin River does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and that no question on this application is used for the purpose of disqualifying, restricting, or otherwise limiting any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by any applicable local, state or federal law.
I understand that this application remains current for six months. At the conclusion of that time, if I have not heard from Twin River and still wish to be considered for employment at Twin River, it will be necessary to reapply and fill out a new application.
If I am hired, I understand that I am free to resign at any time, with or without prior notice, and the employer reserves the same right to terminate my employment at any time with or without cause and without prior notice, except as may be required by law or as these rights may be modified by an applicable collective bargaining agreement. This application does not constitute an agreement or contract of employment for any specified period or definite duration. I understand that no Twin River supervisor or representative is authorized to make any assurances to the contrary and that no implied oral or written agreement contrary to the foregoing language is valid unless it is in writing and signed by Twin River’s Chief Executive Officer.
I also understand that if I am offered employment, I will be required to provide proof of my identity and proof that I am legally authorized to work in the United States. In this regard, applicable federal immigration laws require that I complete I-9 paperwork prior to beginning work.