These are Temporary to Permanent openings!
2nd shift with 1 weekend shift required.
Since its inception 40+ years ago, Nutrisystem, Inc., an international, publicly-traded company, has become a weight loss industry leader, offering a variety of easy-to-follow food-based programs to a wide range of clients. Nutrisystem has continually evolved its programs to include the dietary concerns of those with diabetes and those who prefer vegetarian foods. In addition, Nutrisystem expanded its meal plan offerings to include online and mobile support, and in doing so has created a thriving member community for the core business.
At Nutrisystem, we’re committed to making a difference in people’s lives. We believe that our dedication to success starts with the people who work for us, and we strive to maintain a workplace that honors talent, hard work, and initiative. We realize that creativity and success thrive in an environment that fosters entrepreneurialism, collaboration and respect, and this is the atmosphere that we encourage for all our employees.
Currently, Nutrisystem is seeking a smart, talented and caring Weight Loss Counselor to join our team. The successful candidate will possess a passion for delighting our customers by helping them succeed in meeting their weight loss and weight maintenance goals.
Weight Loss Counselors provide guidance and motivation to Nutrisystem members throughout their journey to reach and maintain their weight loss goals in a call center environment. Counselors strive to provide a superior customer experience upon each interaction with the customer and uses team work to achieve one call resolution. Actively listens to and engages with the customer to identify personal needs, set individualized goals and educate and motivate customer towards a healthier lifestyle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management.
- Readily provides a positive customer experience via phone, chat or email.
- Builds a valuable relationship with Nutrisystem members by providing support and encouragement to ensure they are able to utilize the Nutrisystem program and resources to reach and maintain their weight loss goals.
- Utilizes tools such as open-ended questions and goal setting to maintain focus and efficiency on calls.
- Demonstrates a passion for the Nutrisystem program, products, and services by maintaining knowledge of and sharing the value of Nutrisystem with potential and existing customers.
- Willing to assist customers with customer service needs, such as website navigation, changes to a customer’s account information, editing of food orders, missing item resolution, exchanges, etc. in order to provide first call resolution.
- Properly notates customer profile in order to ensure team work when addressing customers concerns.
- Acts as the voice of the customer and shares customer feedback on the Nutrisystem program and resources with members of the leadership team.
- Meets or exceeds all performance goals.
- Works with department leadership team to address customer concerns as they arise in order to provide the best possible customer experience.
Qualifications (include Education and specific Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates Degree minimum.
- Knowledge of nutrition, fitness, health, and weight loss maintenance preferred.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of MS Office and use of internet.
- Capable of navigating multiple resources at one time to assist with customer concerns.
- Able to professionally correspond with customers via verbal and written communication.
Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
· Customer Focus-
Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
· Interpersonal Skills-
Has good listening skills, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
· Job Knowledge-
Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
· Product Knowledge-
Knows and explains product features/benefits, understands/sells the full product line, understands customer's business operations and needs, understands/responds to the competition, applies market knowledge.
Ability to work full or part time plus 1 weekend shift every week. Flexibility to work additional hours during peak season (January-April).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment is typical of an office environment.