TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media. Recognized as one of the 50 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 6 times and named one of The Boston Globes Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If youre a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has an opening for a challenging and growth-oriented position:
Client Service Representative, IT Deal Alert
TechTarget is seeking a Client Services Representative to support our IT Deal Alert product offerings. As a key member of the Operations Team, the CSR is primarily responsible for working with our customers and sales team in managing all IT Deal Alert programs from inception to completion to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Candidates must be logical thinkers with good communication skills who are able to multi-task and work under pressure. This individual needs to be a team player, be detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Deliver opportunities to Advertisers in a consistent and timely manner on a weekly basis;
· Build relationship with Advertisers to provide support and an easily executed campaign;
· Communicate daily with the sales team, IT Deal Alert Specialist team and Senior Management with regard to campaign status and execution;
· Provide excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries over the telephone and through email;
· Provide order status and performance reports to sales team;
· Work closely with our Finance Department to ensure proper revenue recognition on a weekly basis. This includes preparing change orders for both Operations and Finance.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Experience working as a Customer Service Representative or Sales Administrator;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Extremely reliable - team player;
· Professional phone skills;
· Must have the ability to handle multiple deadlines, phone calls and projects;
· Must be fast thinker and be able to make decisions quickly;
· Computer Application literate;
· B.A. or B.S. degree required;
· Proven sales and client management abilities, preferably to the advertising and agency marketplace; and,
· Accurate data entry skills, problem solving ability and the ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
Get On Board!
If you want to join a company that offers competitive salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment, apply here. To learn more, visit techtarget.com and follow us @TechTarget.