TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
Recognized as one of the 50 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 5 times and named one of The Boston Globes Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If youre a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has an opening for a challenging and growth-oriented position:
Product Marketing Manager
TechTargets IT Deal Alert solution set is a new, revolutionary product line for the company and in need of an energetic Product Marketing Manager to support its global growth. This Product Marketing Manager will be an instrumental function in both the product lines adoption and evolution. As the companys primary marketer for the solution set, this individual will provide technical marketing support, client-specific positioning to support various opportunities, and train all internal teams selling and supporting it. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the product management teams developing the solutions to understand all features and functionalities, relaying any client feedback or insights to improve the overall product. In addition this individual will work directly with the sales force, in meeting and on calls to help explain the product and train clients on how to best utilize the information. This individual will also be directly responsible for the revenue growth of the product, prospecting and identifying opportunities for growth through outbound and inbound marketing activities.
· Own the creation and maintenance of all product and training materials including sell sheets, demos, presentations, FAQs etc.;
· Build and deliver client specific presentations for key sales opportunities;
· Train all sales and sales support teams on the product, ensuring their ability (based on role) to communicate effectively with clients;
· Identify and lock down opportunities for case studies across domestic, international and various company size organizations;
· Build a competitive perspective by analyzing other solutions in the market, developing depositioning materials for the sales team;
· Mine IT Deal Alert data to identify opportunities for in-market and client specific marketing;
· Find opportunities for outbound (and inbound) content (i.e. blog posts- both TechTarget and guest-, other publications, social network groups and promotions etc); and,
· Identify accounts not currently spending, executing promotional strategies to build demand and pipeline.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Collaborative, detail-oriented and highly-organized;
· Motivated and self-sufficient, ready to hit the ground running;
· Previous experience with product marketing and positioning;
· Copy-writing and presentation skills and experience;
· Analytical and data-oriented;
· Experience with various marketing tools (i.e. PowerPoint, Prezi etc.); and,
· Photoshop/graphic skills desirable
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree required
· 3+ years in a B2B product marketing role