About TechTarget: TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on. If youre a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget has openings for challenging and growth-oriented positions:
TechTarget is seeking an entry-level Production Specialist for its Products Team. The Production Specialist will be a part of a dedicated team responsible for identifying active purchase projects at IT organizations. The Production Specialist will be responsible for the final production, quality assurance and delivery of a line of marketing products.
The ideal candidate will be a new or recent college graduate with strong writing and researching skills and extremely strong attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop an understanding of priorities and challenges of the IT market;
- Production of final client PDFs, Excel exports, etc.;
- Responsible for the quality assurance of all client deliverables;
- Craft, revise and proofread all client deliverables;
- Conduct company research using online sources; and
- Identify innovative ways to improve on existing product offering
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Bachelors Degree (concentration in marketing or business a plus, but not required);
- Strong writing and online research skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrated self-starter;
- The ability and willingness to understand the targeted needs of B2B advertisers, IT professionals, and the IT industry as a whole;
- Ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment;
- Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently and meet aggressive deadlines; and,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office