TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
Recognized as one of the 50 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 6 times and named one of The Boston Globes Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If youre a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has an opening for a challenging and growth-oriented position:
TechTarget is looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager with email marketing, demand generation, and social media experience. In this key role within TechTargets Field and Product Marketing team, the Marketing Manager will build, from the ground up, a company-wide email marketing strategy. This will include database management and optimization, deploying all marketing emails, and owning the end-to-end process of creating and scheduling email campaigns working with business owners across TechTarget. This role will also work with our traffic team to test, optimize and evolve email strategies, while keeping a strong focus on reporting and proving overall success. Additionally, this individual will focus on launching, testing and optimizing corresponding demand generation and social media programs targeted at our prospects and clients. The right candidate will bring a strong background in email marketing best practice and database management/marketing while having the ability to think creatively with regard to messaging and demand generation opportunities. Experience with Marketo (or other Marketing Automation platform), nurturing, copywriting, and social media is a plus.
· Develop an outbound marketing strategy across various business units, corporate communications, and key client accounts;
· Work with our CRM Manager to effectively cleanse, segment and manage our database, establishing and managing an overall opt-out strategy;
· Develop all messaging templates (email, landing pages etc) working with our Traffic/Testing/Creative Services teams;
· Work with business owners to optimize all messaging and copy, at times, establishing copy and positioning from scratch;
· Manage the overall calendar/schedule to eliminate redundancy, and optimize the user experience;
· Design and execute demand generation programs leveraging email marketing, landing page and social tactic owning the day-to-day of these campaigns;
· Investigate and make recommendations for various 3rd party programs, list purchases, social campaigns etc;
· Deploy all campaigns through Marketo and leveraging other point solutions;
· Identify opportunities for demand generation; and,
· Develop an analytics/reporting structure, communicating and championing strong results to key business owners.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Knowledge of email marketing, social media and landing page best practice;
· Familiarity with database management, particularly related to creating segments (targeting for personas); and,
· Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively.
Education and Experience:
· 3-5 years of experience in email marketing; and,
· Bachelor's degree.
Get On Board!
If you want to join a company that offers competitive salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment, apply here. To learn more, visit techtarget.com and follow us @TechTarget.