JOB TITLE: Oracle Business Analyst - Milpitas
The successful candidate should possess deep technical expertise in Oracle EBS (Financials a must, Mfg a nice to have). Strong analytical skills, leadership and the ability to work with ambiguity successfully is a must.
You will be responsible for application and reporting needs for Oracle EBS, SQL, PL-SQL, MS OLAP cubes/marts. This position requires excellent collaboration and communication with network and systems admins/engineers, DBA’s and business system analyst and business owners.
This position reports to the VP, IT.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Leads and supports the Oracle financials functional area. Works on resolving issues, bugs, or data problems.
· Maintains the Data Warehouse.
- Reviews, analyzes, writes technical specifications, tests and debugs to support enterprise application and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX and Excel power pivot a must.
· Work closely entire IT team in executing projects and tasks.
· Participate in the project estimating, design reviews and code walk-throughs for data related projects.
Technical and Functional Skills Required:
As Oracle Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the support and continuing development of Oracle and the DW via SSRS, SSAS and MDX code to create data marts, cubes, and reporting.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8 years relevant work experience.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong systems knowledge, Oracle financials (release 12i experience).
- - SQL, PL-SQL, T-SQL
- - Data Quality Practices
- - SQL Server, Oracle
- - OLTP, OLAP
- - Reporting Tools
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX and Excel power pivot a must.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies Required:
- Leadership, accountability and ownership are key to the success of this position
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Able to travel to other locations if needed
- Ability to present a professional image to management, staff, vendors, co-workers, and outside contacts
- Team player, able to work with cross-functional teams, and highly interested in working on third party system technologies.
Ability to provide both internal and external customer support, including ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
· Self-starter, motivated and fast learner
· Excellent verbal and written communication and client management skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to travel to client site as needed
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a relevant field
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job classification. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. All associates may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as required by their manager.