Order Management - Milpitas
Receive, review and process incoming POs /contracts
Process Letter of Credit documents for presentation to bank with follow-up on collection.
Enforce Export Compliance Policies and Procedures, liaise with necessary entities for licensing requirements, work with freight forwarders and others as needed to ensure compliance.
Submit applications for commodity classification through BIS (Bureau of Industry and Security) including required license applications. State Department licensing through DTRADE.
Determine correct HTS codes and ensure compliance with other related export data (customer screening, end user statements, etc.)
Coordinate with Master Scheduler, Finance and Shipping to ensure accurate and prompt sales order process and shipping. Attend daily production meetings
Utilize ERP system for processing orders and reporting purposes, use other computer systems as needed to accomplish necessary tasks
Other related duties relevant to OM and Logistics
Super User for the Order Processing system (Oracle):
· Fully understand cross-team processes
· Participate in continuous process improvement across the organization
· Collaboration with finance, manufacturing and others as needed.
Act as the point person for on Order and logistic questions internally and incoming from the field
Skills and experience required:
· BA Business Administration or Management, or Accounting / Finance
· Semiconductor Industry experience a plus
· MS Office tools (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
· Oracle ERP a plus
· Experience working with Field Sales and cross functional within the organization a plus