SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is looking for a Consumer Lending Product Officer. This individual will be responsible for a consumer lending product line, including development, participation, profitability, roll-out and testing of consumer lending products such as auto loans, personal loans, lines of credit, etc. Leads project teams for timely and flawless implementation. Conducts comparative analysis against competitors and provides strategic planning of product direction and features.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research new and existing consumer lending products. Monitor industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing. Undertake research projects and create focus groups, as necessary.
- Develop and execute a strategic consumer lending product plan. Develop, maintain, and fully understand product descriptions, including how the products work from start to finish.
- Participate in establishing annual goals and objectives for each consumer lending product and develop management reports to track progress on a monthly basis.
- Assess needs and opportunities for new consumer lending products and positions products within the philosophy of Credit Union and context of participation.
- Responsible for effective product communication and knowledge oversight of consumer lending product features and benefits to team.
- Work with all levels of management, as well as internal departments on issues related to evaluation, implementation, launch, and ongoing servicing.
- Provide recommendations to management on consumer lending product pricing strategy and develop methods to track the progress of recommendations that are made.
- Serve as the in-house expert on all consumer lending product-related issues.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge/Education/Years of Experience Requirements
Product development experience in a financial institution required, 5 years of project management experience preferred.
10+ previous years of related experience required.
Bachelors or equivalent years of experience, Masters preferred.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
Complete Benefits Package:
100% company paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
100% matched 401K (dollar for dollar, up to 6%)
Paid holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal leave
100% paid life and disability insurance
Amazing discounts on Sprint and AT&T services
Contingency child care program
Educational assistant program
Employee assistance program
0% interest loans for laser eye surgery, computer, and wardrobe loans
24 hour fitness discounts
VPI pet insurance
Membership for you and your immediate family
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
SchoolsFirst FCU is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our teammembers invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and the ability to work effectively with a diverse Membership base.