TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
Recognized as one of the “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 5 times and named one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has an opening for a challenging and growth-oriented position:
Client Service Representative, West
TechTarget offers competitive salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment. Our autonomous culture rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on. Apply online
TechTarget is seeking a Client Services Representative, West (CSR) who will be a key member of the Operations Team. The CSR is primarily responsible for supporting Sales in managing all advertising campaigns from inception to completion to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This includes the day to day responsibility of coordinating the receipt of online media deliverables, scheduling inventory and managing the campaign and all the reporting. The CSR works with each internal department and/or individual involved in the execution of a campaign. Candidates must be logical thinkers with good communication skills who are able to multi-task and work under pressure. This individual needs to be a team player, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinate the receipt of online creative materials from Agencies and/or Advertisers to ensure creative deadlines are met for both Online and ROI Consulting Programs
• Build relationship with Advertisers to provide support and to fulfill campaign
• Communicate daily with the Sales team, Client Consulting, Product Management, Trafficking and Senior Management with regard to campaign status and execution
• Provide excellent Customer Service by responding to customer inquiries over the telephone and through email
• Provide order status and performance reports to Sales Reps
• Assist Sales Reps with preparing quotes and Insertion Orders
• Work closely with Finance to ensure proper revenue recognition on a weekly basis. This includes preparing Change Orders for both Operations and Finance.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Experience working as a Customer Service Representative or Sales Administrator
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Extremely reliable - team player
• Professional phone skills
• Must have the ability to handle multiple deadlines, phone calls and projects
• Must be fast thinker and be able to make decisions quickly
• Computer Application literate
• B.A. or B.S. degree required
• Proven sales and client management abilities, preferably to the advertising and agency marketplace
• Accurate data entry skills, problem solving ability and the ability to work independently
Get On Board!