Sales Operations Analyst – Milpitas
Receive incoming quote requests and update logs with relevant information
Coordinate the Quote Review Process for internal approval of quotes.
Prepare quotes for analysis, send out meeting agenda
Determine gross margins based on specific customer configurations. Work with Product Managers to determine pricing and maintain pricing in the quote tool.
Work with Field Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing to determine accurate configurations.
Track status of incoming quotes.
Super User for the Quote Tool:
· Fully understand cross-team processes
· Participate in continuous process improvement across the organization
· Collaboration with engineering on EAR’s, ECO’s and updates to the configurator.
· Act as the point person for on Quote and configuration questions incoming from the field
Customer Master Data Management
· Keep tax exemptions certificates on file
· Process new customer adds and cleanliness of data
Skills and experience required:
· BA Business Administration or Management
· Semiconductor Industry experience a plus
· MS Office tools (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
· Oracle ERP a plus
· Experience working with Field Sales and cross functional within the organization a plus