Position is located in Lake Mary, FL. The primary function of this position is to enhance member service by offering CFE’s loan products and services, via outbound calling, to members and non-members. This high member contact position requires an ability to sell CFE loan products/services, communicate effectively with prospective/current members and to interact with credit union staff in a positive and professional manner. This individual promotes and participates in a sales and service culture consistent with the credit union’s loan growth strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Works closely with the Consumer Lending and/or Member Services to resolve any member service issues.
· Responds to member questions and concerns regarding loan programs, takes consumer loan applications, ensures follow-up action is taken as necessary, and arranges the closing of loans to maintain member satisfaction.
· Will be required to originate and process member loan requests including consumer and real estate loans. This will include the calculation of a debt to income ratio, interpretation of credit bureau information and the explanation of the various loan options and products available to the members based on their particular situation.
· Cross sells borrowers on the benefits of utilizing other credit union services.
· Maintains proactive contact with existing CFE members and potential members to ensure all expectations are addressed and loans are funded.
· Demonstrates knowledge of the various consumer and real estate loan products offered and knowledgeably answers member questions.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Requires at least 2-3 years previous sales experience. Previous consumer loan and/or real estate lending experience highly preferred. Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two‑year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training in consumer and/or real estate lending; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field. Must be a self-starter with strong math and organization skills required. Bi-lingual language skills preferred.
CFE Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.