Front End Web Developer (Applications Programmer - Senior)
Our well-known Organization is seeking an experienced Front End Web Developer. The ideal candidate should be a team player with solid communication, organization and technical skills.Successful candidate must be creative, focused, results-oriented and a resourceful problem-solver.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNTIONS
- Develop highly interactive web applications
- Building of HTML, CSS and responsive design
- AngularJS is a plus
- A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, JSON parsing, and AJAX
- 3+ years of experience developing highly interactive, web applications
- Proficient understanding of HTML, CSS, and responsive design
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC
- Working knowledge of image processing tools
- Mobile IOS and Android Experience
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is looking for an Front End Web Developer (Applications Programmer - Senior). This individual will recommend software solutions to management and executive management. Advises management, internal teammembers and software development team of optimal resolution for requests. Designs, develops, tests and troubleshoots complete software applications and interfaces disparate programs from one system to another. Plans and coordinates the testing and implementation of software upgrades and new releases. Assigned to multifaceted projects and programming tasks. Provides training and programming support to assigned team.
Education, Experience, Certifications, and Skills:
Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience preferred
5 – 8 years related experience
MCSD Certification - preferred
Microsoft Office - Advanced
Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides technical support and training to programmers, acting as the primary point of contact for technical support.
- Acts as project lead on large programming projects, including research and recommendation of programming languages.
- Designs, writes, tests and implements programs from written requests.
- Evaluates security of software applications prior to implementation. Maintains knowledge of industry security vulnerabilities.
- Prepares documentation in accordance with documentation standards and manages programming department documentation library.
- Working with department management, comprehensively evaluates current system use, estimates projected loading, reviews state of the art technologies, and recommends system solutions/architectures to support existing and future business needs.
- Design and deploy assigned infrastructure applications.
- Responsible for producing and updating assigned application diagrams and all applicable documentation, including procedures and configuration information.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and completely at the OS, software and application levels of assigned applications.
- Responsible for developing/architecting assigned applications.
- Provide training to Software Developer I, II, and III, and Software Engineer personnel as required.
- Must meet all mandatory annual training requirements as specifically applicable to this position.
Additional Job/Business Skills:
Solicits Member feedback
Demonstrates critical thinking
Reproduces errors based on error reports
Verifies resolution of corrected problems
Displays mastery of programming tools
Strong oral and written communication
Leads teammembers in performing job duties.
Complete Benefits Package:
100% company paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
100% matched 401K (dollar for dollar, up to 6%)
Paid holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal leave
100% paid life and disability insurance
Amazing discounts on Sprint and AT&T services
Contingency child care program
Educational assistant program
Employee assistance program
0% interest loans for laser eye surgery, computer, and wardrobe loans
24 hour fitness discounts
VPI pet insurance
Membership for you and your immediate family
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
SchoolsFirst FCU is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our teammembers invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and the ability to work effectively with a diverse Membership base.