Conditions of Employment
1. A drug screen will be administered by COM within 24 hours of the job offer. The cost of the test will be the responsibility of the applicant and will be reimbursed by MOR/ryde after the completion of 90 days of continued employment.
2. Steel-toed shoes and approved safety eyewear are required every workday with no exceptions for all production employees.
3. Welding employees are required to provide their own welding hoods.
4. Employees will be required to attend OSHA training sessions.
5. All accidents must be reported to the department supervisor immediately, regardless of how minor the accident is.
6. Safety procedures will be strictly followed and enforced.
Please confirm below in Question 1 that you understand and agree with the Conditions of Employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MOR/ryde is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national orgin, citizenship, age, or disabiity. We assure you that your opportunity of employment with MOR/ryde International depends solely on your qualifications.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necesary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I authorize prior employers to release and discuss information about my employment including performance evaluations, disciplinary records, and the reason for the termination of my employment.
I understand that the employment being applied for would be "at will" and in the absence of an express written agreement to the contrary, may be terminated or suspended at any time for any reason not prohibited by law.
I represent that the information in my application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) will be cause for rejection of my application. If hired, false or misleading information in my application or interview(s) will, upon discovery, be cause for discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulation of the employer.
Please confirm in Question 2 that you agree to the terms in the Applicant's Statement.