Named one of the “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal and named to The Boston Globe 100 Top Places to Work, TechTarget is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Our extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. More information about TechTarget is available at www.techtarget.com
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget has the following opportunity:
Exciting opportunity to join the HR Team of one of the Boston Business Journal’s “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts! TechTarget is seeking a Corporate Recruiter who will work with the HR team as a business partner to support departmental and company goals. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a couple of years of HR/recruiting experience who is looking to develop their HR career with a growing company that encourages flexibility, responsibility, and autonomy.
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for full-life cycle recruiting and managing all aspects of the staffing process. The recruiter will acts as a consultant to our hiring managers by offering creative and effective staffing solutions, conducting needs analysis, posting openings, sourcing, screening and presenting qualified candidates for open positions.
Essential Job Functions:
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Facilitate recruitment process and work closely with various hiring managers in setting recruitment strategy, candidate sourcing, job posting, initial screening, coordinating interview process, reference checking, and selection;
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and respective talent requirements and candidate profiles;
- Manage social media presence including LinkedIn relationship;
- Provide creative sourcing strategies for difficult to fill positions;
- Build and develop relationships with area schools for college recruiting;
- Represent TechTarget at job fairs and career expos;
- Meet with employees to discuss career growth and internal opportunities;
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate;
- Assistance with and response to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, payroll and benefits issues;
- Participate in employee onboarding process including reviewing HR and benefits materials and collecting new hire paperwork;
- Spearheading human resources initiatives; and,
- Work collaboratively with others in Human Resources to continually improve the service provided to all employees.
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting or Human Resources;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Power user of LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Social media savvy; ability to leverage social media to connect with top talent;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization with a strong customer service focus;
- Ability to handle sensitive & confidential information and to uphold level of confidentiality;
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment;
- Sense of urgency;
- Excellent judgment and professionalism;
- Ability and desire for responsibility;
- Sense of urgency; and,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
TechTarget offers a fast-paced, rewarding work environment that fosters teamwork, encourages innovation and rewards individual achievement. Just as we've re-written the rules of IT media, our seasoned management team has re-written the rules of work based on a management model that focuses on hiring the best and giving them the tools and autonomy they need to succeed.
Get On Board!