Outstanding opportunity to join a publicly-held, online technology media company. TechTarget, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTGT) is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst who will be a key member of the Finance Management Team. The position will report directly to the Corporate Controller.
TechTarget is seeking a highly motivated, success driven individual for this critical role. This person will be responsible for review, maintenance and improvement of all Finance related information systems, reporting applications and internal business processes. This position also includes ad hoc data analysis of various financial data and reports. The BSA will identify gaps, propose solutions and collaborate with internal users, internal IT staff and external providers to improve and enhance overall system level and process level performance.
Essential Job Functions:
· Document business processes, work flows, business requirements, gap analysis, and use cases, and effectively communicates those to internal team;
· Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions;
· Responsible for ad hoc analysis of financial data using SQL and/or reporting/analysis tools;
· Responsible for the end user administration, training, and implementation of Financial Systems;
· Lead company efforts on upgrades, integrations and rollouts including specific responsiblities related to training and monitoring performance; and,
· A variety of special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· BA/BS degree;
· Understanding of financial concepts (AR/AP/GL) and general Finance business processes a must;
· Experience with data analysis and technical assessments of large, complex projects/programs
· Proficiency in advanced spreadsheet, reporting and database tools
· Experience with multiple financial/ERP systems. Epicor experience preferred;
· Ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot problems;
· Ability to think strategically and handle multiple projects simultaneously;
· Excellent Organizational, Documentation, Communication and Analytical skills;
· Experience implementing ERP and/or financial systems highly desirable;
· Experience with AFR or FRx Reporting a plus;
· Report creation in SSRS a plus; and,
· Experience with Oracle and/or SQL a plus.