BRTRC, a growing government contractor, specializing in support to the Department of Defense (DoD), is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist. This is a full-time position, located in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
This position requires excellent customer service skills as it involves working closely with government clients, and team members to assist with the coordination of a broad spectrum of knowledge Management actions.
The Knowledge Management Specialist must have experience with the following web based programs, MilSuite, SharePoint, MilBook, MilWiki and the ability to train others in the use of these sites.
Additionally be able to:
· Develop documentation, quick reference guides and training materials for SharePoint
· Demonstrate ability to manage permission architecture for sites, including adding and deleting role-based access, and maintaining audit log of access permissions to individual areas of multiple directorate owned sites
· Prepare White Papers and other social media articles
· Demonstrate writing and interviewing skills which promote Knowledge Management within an organization
· Experience in developing processes for organizational workflow efficiencies for program requirements and SharePoint Master Calendar (MAC)
· Bachelors degree
· Secret clearance
· At least 3 years of experience supporting a Department of Defense Project Management office.
· Must have experience in design, development and utilization of computer-based systems. Knowledge and experience with assembly and high-level languages.
· Experience in tools, techniques and methodologies used in the development and test of computer-based systems.
BRTRC offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.