JOIN OUR TEAM & LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
At Winder Farms you can have fun building a career where you are offering a service that you can feel good about! Since 1880, we’ve been delivering our wholesome, quality, fresh food to our customers’ doorsteps, giving them more time to do the things that they love to do! We offer a career path to success and a future with a company that has over a 135 year history of changing lives for the better through our service and work in the community. If you love people, love food, and are a hard worker then we are probably looking for YOU!
By joining our team as a Shopping Consultant I you’ll have the opportunity to go door to door and share samples of our amazing products, educate potential customers on our service, get them excited about it, and started off right! We provide a fun, supportive, and team oriented work environment where we provide all the tools needed to successfully promote and share our service.
We provide extensive training through our Winder University sales training course that teaches even experienced Sales professionals how to best apply their skills in order to successfully share our service. By joining our team you can:
· Build a Career
· Learn New Skills
· Great Benefits
· A Solid Company You Can Believe In!
· A Fun Place to Work!
Qualifications & Requirements
· Customer service/sales experience preferred.
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet savvy.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
Compensation & Benefits
· Weekly salary + commission
· Four Day workweek (32 hours)
· Health Insurance
· Long-term disability
· Life insurance
· Employee discount on our products and service