The Nanometrics, Hillsboro Oregon Engineering team is looking for a software engineer with experience in application development in a Windows 7 64 bit environment with an emphasis on capital equipment and machine interface. The ideal candidate will have expertise in creating User Interfaces that present complex workflow structures and information in an intuitive way to users.
Sharp troubleshooting skills, ability to both collaborate and work independently, and positive attitude are musts.
The UniFire product is used for optical and interferometric metrology in both laboratory research and semiconductor fabrication. Experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus but not necessary.
- Work with Applications and Product Management teams to capture and refine product requirements
- Design and implement UI, business logic, SQL data management, and reporting features
Optimize application for high throughput and memory usage
- BS, MS, or PhD in comp sci, math, or related field. 8+ years work experience.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle
- Expertise in user interface design, user experience, information presentation and visualization
- Experience with .NET technologies (C#, Managed/Unmanaged C++, etc.)
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies