TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
Recognized as one of the “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 5 times and named one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has an opening for a challenging and growth-oriented position:
Reporting Analyst, Client Services
TechTarget is seeking a Reporting Analyst/Associate Client Services Representative (ACSR) who will be a key member of the Operations Team. The ACSR is primarily responsible for working with the Client Service Representatives to support Sales in managing all advertising campaigns from inception to completion to ensure complete customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will need to be dynamic with strong problem solving skills, great communication skills and the ability work with data accurately and efficiently. Candidates must be logical thinkers who are able to multi-task and work under pressure. The ultimate goal is helping to ensure all programs deliver on time and error free.
Essential Job Functions:
· Gather and monitor campaign performance statistics, analyze campaign data and provide updates on a regular basis to Client Service Representatives;
· Format, sort and record data to conform to corporate standards and customer requirements;
· Communicate daily with the Client Service Representatives, Client Managers, Sales team, Client Consulting, Product Management, Trafficking and Senior Management with regard to campaign status and execution;
· Help to develop efficient workflows for multiple processes;
· Be the central daily support of the Client Services team with regards to any ad hoc requests
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· B.A. or B.S. degree required;
· Experience working as a Customer Service Representative or Sales Administrator;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented;
· Extremely reliable - team player;
· Must be fast thinker and be able to make decisions quickly; comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Must have the ability to handle multiple deadlines, phone calls and projects;
· Complex problem solving skills and ability to work with large amounts of data;
· Computer Application literate; strong working knowledge of Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs);
· The ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently;
Get On Board!
TechTarget offers competitive salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment. Our autonomous culture rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on. Apply online at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=6855421