Associate Client Services Representative, East
TechTarget is seeking an Associate Client Services Representative, East (ACSR) who will be a key member of the Operations Team. The ACSR is primarily responsible for working with the Client Services Representatives to support Sales in managing all advertising campaigns from inception to completion to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This includes the day to day responsibility of coordinating the receipt of online media deliverables, scheduling inventory and managing the campaign and reporting. Candidates must be logical thinkers with good communication skills who are able to multi-task and work under pressure. This individual needs to be a team player, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Communicate daily with the Client Services Representatives, Client Managers, Sales team, Client Consultants, Product Managers, Trafficking Managers and Senior Management with regard to campaign status and execution;
· Execute on the trafficking of deliverables as well as perform QA on the setup of programs;
· Work closely with Finance to ensure proper revenue recognition on a weekly basis: this includes preparing Change Orders and Proof of Delivery for both Operations and Finance; and,
· Be the central daily support of the Client Management team with regard to any ad hoc requests.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Accuracy with data entry;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Extremely reliable - team player;
· Professional phone skills;
· Ability to handle multiple deadlines, phone calls and projects;
· Independent worker;
· Ability to problem solve and make sound judgment decisions quickly;
· Computer application literate;
· B.A. or B.S. degree required;
· Relative experience with sales and/or client/project management abilities, preferably to the advertising and agency marketplace; and,
· Direct experience working as a Customer Service Representative or Sales Administrator is a plus.