Information regarding the question about felony convictions:
Please note- a conviction is not necessarily a bar to employment. Each case is given individual consideration based upon the job-relatedness of the offense.
**Connecticut Applicants: You are not required to disclose the existence of any arrest, criminal charge or conviction, the records of which have been erased pursuant to Conn. Gen. Stat. 46b-146, 54-76o or 54-142a. The criminal records subject to erasure pursuant to those sections are records pertaining to a finding of delinquency or that a child was a member of a family with service needs, an adjudication as a youthful offender, a criminal charge that has been dismissed or nolled, a criminal charge for which the person has been found not guilty or a conviction for which the person received an absolute pardon. Any person whose criminal records have been erased pursuant to Conn. Gen. Stat. 46b-146, 54-76o or 54-142a shall be deemed to have never been arrested within the meaning of Connecticut law with respect to the proceedings so erased and may swear so under oath.
By completing the application you agree to the following statements:
· I CERTIFY THAT THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED IN THIS APPLICATION AND DURING THE HIRING PROCESS IS ACCURATE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. I UNDERSTAND THAT A MISREPRESENTATION OR DELIBERATE OMISSION OF INFORMATION ON THIS APPLICATION OR DURING THE HIRING PROCESS MAY RESULT IN MY DISQUALIFICATION FROM CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT, OR IF I AM HIRED, MAY RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF MY EMPLOYMENT.
· I UNDERSTAND THAT NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION OR IN THE GRANTING OF AN INTERVIEW IS INTENDED TO, OR DOES, CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE COMPANY. SPECTRUM PLASTICS GROUP IS AN AT-WILL EMPLOYER. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I AM HIRED I WILL BE EMPLOYED AT WILL, AND THAT EITHER I OR THE COMPANY MAY TERMINATE MY EMPLOYMENT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE OR ADVANCE NOTICE.
· I UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE COMPANY OFFERS ME EMPLOYMENT, MY EMPLOYMENT WILL BE CONTINGENT, AMONG OTHER MATTERS, ON PASSING A DRUG AND ALCOHOL TEST UNDER CURRENT COMPANY POLICY, AND ON A CRIMNAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
1. Adhering to the Spectrum Plastics Group safety programs and policies
2. Quality of parts
3. On time delivery through department schedules
4. Meeting production schedules and reducing costs through efficiently performing manufacturing processes, reduced scrap, labor and material usage
1. Provide a quality finished dimensionally accurate RP (SLA, LS, Connex, FDM, Printed) model and high quality cast parts according to supplied information
2. Start production runs on all RP machines including SLA, Object Printer, EOS laser sintering and other RP equipment.
3. Clean platforms of finished runs using the appropriate procedures
4. Verify overall extents on models to insure dimensions are within Protogenics state tolerances
5. Be able to finish models to the required level of finish as defined by Protogenics standards
6. Finish cast parts according to Protogenics standards and as directed by the manager/supervisor and/or line leader
7. Inspect parts for issues that need to be communicated to supervisor for corrective action
8. Maintain aesthetics of appearance surfaces of cast parts during trimming of vents, flash and parting line
9. Buff surfaces of clear cast materials as required to maintain quality
10. Identify cast parts that require additional work and stage in designated areas
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (Manager, Supervisor, Lead): None
QUALITIES FOR SUCCESS:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
1. 1-5 years of manufacturing experience
2. Functional competency in reading, writing and speaking in English
3. Ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings and specifications
4. Ability to use all measuring equipment related to finish department requirements
5. Good manual dexterity and coordination
6. Positive attitude toward work, co-workers, customers and management
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Basic computer skills for use of Solid View or other related programs
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS: