Looking for self-starting and highly motivated QA automation engineer to work on enterprise class Salesforce.com applications. This is a great opportunity to bring your test automation and QA skills to a dynamic software company with exceptional opportunities for career growth. In this role you will work in a SCRUM based development environment, developing and executing tests against products developed on top of the Force.com platform.
The successful candidate will have direct experience working in an agile (SCRUM) environment, testing solutions built in Force.com, including interfaces to off-line and third party products and solutions. The ideal candidate should have the demonstrated ability to design, develop and use test automation on SFDC projects
· Minimum 3 years of direct QA automation experience. Experience testing enterprise class solutions built in SFDC a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to write test automation in C# or Java. Experience writing Apex classes including Apex tests a plus.
· Experience developing and testing VisualForce pages a plus
· Experience using automated UI testing tools against the Force.com platform. Experience with Selenium a plus
· SFDC certifications, specifically being a certified developer a definite plus
· Experience in conducting load testing and performance analysis of applications built on the Force.com platform.
· Proven ability to provide leadership and technical mentoring to other QA Engineers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in agile team environment
· Flexible and adaptable in meeting the changing needs of the business
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an agile (SCRUM) development environment