About TechTarget: TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is a global online media company headquartered in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Cincinnati, London, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. With more than 100 technology specific websites, TechTarget provides highly relevant content to technology professionals and delivers technology marketers unmatched reach via custom advertising, branding and lead generation solutions all built on our extensive network of online and social media.
Recognized as one of the “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts by Boston Business Journal 5 times and named one of The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work in Massachusetts 3 times, TechTarget provides an autonomous culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget.com has openings for challenging and growth-oriented positions:
Product Management Associate
TechTarget is seeking a Product Marketing Associate to support the product management and marketing strategy of its Central International department located at TechTarget headquarters in Newton, MA. The goal of the department is to provide our North America and International-based sales representatives with marketing materials to position our expanding international offerings for clients. Additionally, the department focuses on executing on an outbound marketing strategy – including research inspired emails, blogs, white papers, and other media types – to educate clients focused on reaching an international audience on IT marketing best practices. The Product Marketing Associate would support these efforts to help drive the success of these goals and would report to the International Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Associate, International will primarily assist with the marketing efforts to promote our Asia-Pacific and Latin America offerings and offer support for materials designed to support the international offering as a whole.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage and update the department sales collateral and coordinate placement for sales use/access for US and Asia-Pacific based sales reps;
• Track and manage the Latin America editorial product inventory;
• Track proposal requests for our international partner programs and communicate directly with these outside partners on the status of the proposal;
• Create PowerPoint presentations based on research results from multiple regions;
• Keep marketing contact database up to date for email marketing communications;
• Assist Product Marketing Manager with positioning points for sales proposals as needed;
• Provide support for International Operations Manager on ad hoc projects; and
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• 1-3 years marketing experience required (online and B2B publishing experience preferred);
• Extremely proficient with MS Word and has a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong writing and communication skills;
• Experience analyzing/packaging data and creating sales materials;
• Highly organized and has the ability to juggle multiple projects;
• An eye for detail and accuracy; and
• Works with minimum supervision and in a team environment