As our lead Salesforce.com Architect, youll have the opportunity to collaborate with our innovative team on large-scale Salesforce.com implementations for well-known Global clients. You will be the go to person to help troubleshoot issues to lead the team to success. Projects will require your hands on leadership in detailed and strategic design, configuration, development, and QA. The right candidate will be able to communicate successfully with both technical and business stakeholders to ensure on time project delivery. This role requires not only the ability to identify technical solutions, but to relay solutions to the client and receive buy in.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Support the sales organization in finding new business, presenting our services and solutions and closing on opportunities
· Work with prospects to evaluate business objectives for sales solutions guiding our customers on sales technology best-practices and strategy
· Elicit, document and analyze functional and non-functional sales requirements
· Implement sales technology solutions, including the configuration and promotion, analysis and implementation of third-party solutions (such as AppExchange components) and coordination of third party development
· Leverage the broad horizontal capabilities of Salesforce.com to address vertical-specific hospitality needs
· Configure and extend Salesforce.com with Customer Business Objects/ Entities, Custom Fields, Forms, Views and Reports
· Design, configure and develop custom advanced workflows including workflows across multiple technologies
· Plan and implement user adoption of the sales solution including training, demonstrations and adoption monitoring.
· Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
· Ability to participate in business development meetings as a Salesforce.com subject matter expert
· Front and backend solution architecture
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college
· Hospitality Sales or Sales Support experience desired
· Experience with Salesforce.com (substantial experience with other CRM / SFA solution )
· Preference will be given to candidates with current certifications for Salesforce.com.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience with SF.com integration with customer and 3rd party applications
· Multiple successful Salesforce implementations (one of which was for at least 100+ users)
· 6+ years CRM experience (at least 2 of which are Salesforce.com)
· 2+ years of experience leading end to end SDLC of enterprise level deployments
· Design of Cloud Computing Strategy
· Salesforce Certified Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
· Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
· Experience with additional CRM platforms and cloud environments
· Experience with Consulting Firm or similar
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Verbal Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication Strong written communication skills, writes clearly and concisely with the ability to convey complex concepts in written media.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.