Porcelanosa was founded over 40 years ago in a small village by the Mediterranean Sea in Castellon, Spain. Since then, we have been providing architectural and design solutions to consumers and the A&D community with unparalleled innovation, quality, and service. The family who originally founded Porcelanosa back in 1973 still runs it today under the same core values of work ethics and integrity.
Porcelanosa started operations in the United States over 20 years ago and has quickly grown to become the choice resource for homeowners, builders, architects and designers. Our effective infrastructure of showrooms, retail partners and distribution centers enables us to inspire you with the latest products exhibits, rapidly deliver and tirelessly support the pre and post sales service so many have come to expect from the trusted leader in the Tile, Kitchen and Bath industry.
We have experienced tremendous growth due to our innovative products and our new showroom locations. Porcelanosa is seeking an energetic, motivated individual to work in our Ramsey location and become part of our National Operations Team. You will support our internal team with the daily work flow and process to ensure accurate information while working in a fast paced environment.
Can you complement our team?
• Supports internal departments business process flow
• Assists with resolving issues related to data entry
• Produce ad hoc reports for quantitative analysis
• Assist with department work, projects and support within as needed
Are you ready for challenge...eager for the growth?
• Must have a degree in Business Administration or Accounting
• Computer efficient
• Organized and analytical
• Able to identify problems providing prompt resolution
• Multi-task; comfortable working with a fast paced environment; able to set priorities
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Team Player; self motivated; comfortable with changes
Enjoy the rewards... competitive compensation package, benefits and exciting advancement opportunities with this industry leader.
Equal Opportunity Employer