Partner your skills
with this industry leader.
Since its inception in the early 70’s, Porcelanosa provides architectural and design solutions to homeowners and the A&D community with unparalleled innovation, quality and service. Our operations in North America started more than 20 years ago and have rapidly grown to become the choice resource for discriminating homeowners, builders and designers thanks to our wide array of Tile, Kitchen & Bath products suitable for commercial, hospitality and residential applications.
Can you complement our team?
• Supports internal departments business process flow
• Assists with resolving issues related to data entry
• Produce ad hoc reports for quantitative analysis
• Assist with department work, projects and support within as needed
Are you ready for challenge...eager for the growth?
• Must have a degree in Business Administration
• Computer efficient – Word, Excel, Outlook, KEA software & Microsoft Suite
• Organized and analytical
• Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
• Able to identify problems providing prompt resolution
• Multi-task; comfortable working with a fast paced environment; able to set priorities
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Team Player; self motivated; comfortable with changes
Enjoy the rewards... competitive compensation package, benefits and exciting advancement opportunities with this industry leader.
Equal Opportunity Employer