|Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
|Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
|General Summary of the Position
Responsible for activities for assigned accounts for inspection services and coordination of resources (internal or external inspectors) to ensure quality inspections are completed timely. The coordinator will initiate invoicing and perform accounts receivable actions to secure payment for inspection services.
1. Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of testing and inspection services of elevators, escalators, moving walkways, other automated lift systems, and identifies sales opportunities for project management and consulting services to the building and facilities management industry.
2. Assist client in sourcing and coordination of subcontractors or internal inspectors for on-site inspection work.
3. Develop client relationships that drive recurring revenue through one-on-one interactions.
4. Prepare proposals and service specifications based on management approved price schedules.
5. Provides coordination of inspection scheduling between clients/building owners, inspectors, and service contractors.
6. Review and coordinate inspection reports provided by inspectors. Submits reports to jurisdiction with payment for issuance of certificate. Ensures certificates are forwarded to the client/building owner. Forwards inspection reports to the client/building owner for correction of deficiency.
7. Identifies and refers opportunities for maintenance audit evaluations to the appropriate manager.
8. Successfully manage the interaction between inspectors, subcontractors, and clients.
9. Develop a database of qualified clients through existing company client lists, referrals, prospecting, direct mail, email, and networking for the purpose of managing sales activities.
10. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities to maintain accurate records and maximize territory potential.
11. Assures the accuracy and proper adjustment for discounts, refunds or payments received. Bills and invoices for periodic mailing to customers showing an itemized account of the amount owed and credit terms or payments schedule.
12. Respond to clients email, phone calls, letters, etc., on a daily basis and in a courteous and professional manner to meet client needs.
13. Complete necessary management reporting in a timely manner (inspector timesheets, expense reports, billing, etc.)
Other Job Requirements:
1. Provide assistance in collection actions, when A/R efforts fail, as required.
2. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
3. Coordinate with HQ Contract Administrator to manage aspects of contracts to protect companys interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
4. Provides recommendations to management on process improvements, pricing considerations, and resource utilization.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
1. High School Diploma (or equiv.)
2. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
3. Must be detail oriented and organized.
4. Must be able to work on many different projects at one time.
5. Intermediate or better skills using accounting software; Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.), MS Outlook, and web-based applications and databases.
6. Be a self-starter with a sales personality, solid presentation skills, and the ability to build relationships.
7. Professional writing skills in order to complete proposals, reports, send e-mails and other correspondences.
8. Ability to coordinate own and others actions.
1. To accomplish work activities, must be able to coordinate or lead employees and subcontractors among different levels of the organization.
2. Exposure to regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
3. Assume responsibility for work outcomes and results of other workers.
4. May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects being managed or coordinated.
Minimum Physical and Mental Requirements:
Standing: remaining on ones feet in an upright position.
Walking: moving about on foot.
Sitting: remaining in the normal seated position.
Stooping: bending the body by bending spine at the waist.
Balancing: maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling over.
Handling: seizing, holding, grasping, or otherwise working the hand(s).
Lifting: raising or lowering an object from one level to another.
Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination: performing work through using two or more.
Reaching: extending the hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
Carrying: transporting an object, usually by hand, arm, or shoulder.
Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words.
Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds by the ear.
Far Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 ft or more.
Near Acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less.
Depth Perception: ability to judge distance and space relationships.
Accommodation: ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.
Color Vision: ability to distinguish and identify different colors.
While performing the duties of this position, an employee is regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; observe and interpret people and situations; learn and apply new skills and information rapidly; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks with frequently changing deadlines and interruptions; and interact with other LB managers, Project Managers and Administrative Assistants as well as clients, vendors, members of governmental agencies, professional and community committees.