The Project Manager is responsible for oversight of all Project Management of installation and deployment of NI products and services from post Sales through pre-Support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Reviews and approves all information/documentation that is sent to our customer base and is the transition point for all incoming and outgoing hand offs within the organization
· Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all services within their team; They hold their teams accountable Responsibility for all revenue entry and escalation for their project team
· Primary responsibility is management of all assigned installations.
· Contract and documentation review including SOW, DOU and Contracts
· Manages the relationship with the customer throughout deployment process
· Manages all first level team issues and problem escalation
· Conducts project post mortems and implements change when necessary
· Ensures team provides highest quality services
· Conduct project hand off and kick off calls with customer and sales
· Understand customers business needs and establish timeline
· Secure resources and communicate deliverables
· Monitor project, manage scope creep and execute change orders
· Primary point of contact for customer and NI resources pertaining to the implementation
· Responsible for accurately tracking project tasks and revenue
· Participate in client facing meetings and lead project planning sessions to develop project strategy a strong understanding of the customer business needs and goals is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
· BS Degree is Business or equivalent
· 4-6 years Project Management and/or Account Management experience
· Salesforce and hospitality knowledge desired
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
Verbal Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.