Altura Communication Solutions is a leader in sales and service of a variety of telecommunications products, including voice switching systems, voice messaging systems, contact centers, voice conferencing systems, network and system management tools, and broadband data communications products. As an Avaya National Business Partner, Altura is authorized to sell the complete line of Avaya products, as well as other high quality telecommunication products. Altura is poised for growth due to the combination of our best-in-industry service and Avayas best-in-industry products.
Headquartered in California, the company has nationwide service capabilities with 15 service centers and over 300 employees. Outstanding customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Visit us at www.AlturaCS.com.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Programmer/Developer with outstanding Programming and Application Development experience, including in web development and business applications. The position reports to the Director of Information Technology and is located at our headquarters in Fullerton. Responsibilities include:
· Develop web page infrastructure and applications related to pages, as well as designing graphics, functionality, reviewing and editing content.
· Design and develop complex custom reports and queries.
· Design and develop internal applications to support information management and data access, manipulation, storage, and ease of use.
· Develop, assess, and communicate web site usage and security policies and standards.
· Develop and implement methods to increase public web site visibility and search engine optimization.
· Provide project management duties in completion of projects and initiatives.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
· Three or more years of related education and experience in application development and design.
· Intermediate to Expert knowledge of PHP 5.
· Intermediate to Expert knowledge of SQL Server and MySQL (ability to write complex queries by hand.)
· Experience with RDBMS tools and utilities.
· Intermediate to Expert knowledge working with .NET framework using VB or C#.
· Working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications.
· Working knowledge of Unix/Linux with a focus on installing and administering web servers like Apache, IIS, etc.
· Familiarity with and adherence to web standards, as well as object oriented programming.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
· Must be self-motivated, able to multitask, able to function both independently and in a team environment.
· Must be creative and design-oriented as well as technically capable.
· Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint a plus.
· Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop or similar graphic software (to design pages, banners, HTML emails, etc.)
· Experience with Windows Server and IIS Administration is a plus.
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Local candidates will be given preference.