Our policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship or disability in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a smoke-free and drug-free working environment.
Miraval Arizona (www.miravalresorts.com) is a premier resort and destination spa which provides the space - physically and spiritually - to reconnect with oneself on the path to a life in balance. Nestled at the base of the stunning Catalina Mountains, Miraval Arizona's 118 rooms and 16 residential villas, situated on 400 acres of lush Sonoran Desert, create an inspiring backdrop that is warm and welcoming any time of the year. Our luxurious accommodations, world renowned spa services, award winning cuisine, and cutting edge programs and activities have led to Miraval’s recognition as the #1 spa in the world, year after year.
LOCATION: Catalina, AZ 85739
JOB SUMMARY: Miraval Resort is currently hiring for a full-time Houseperson.
- Duties will include assisting in the daily operation of housekeeping including but not limited to: Fulfilling guest and staff requests, stocking supplies and supply closets, transporting linen to and from laundry, pick-up and deposit trash and recycling items in proper disposal bins, and maintaining the cleanliness of Housekeeping golf carts.
- Regular duties also include replacing light bulbs in guest rooms, flipping guest room mattresses, assist in cleaning public areas and rooms, high dusting and assisting Room Attendants with stripping and cleaning rooms as needed.
- This position requires heavy lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and carrying items.
- Floor care experience a plus. Will be walking or standing at least 95% of the time.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English to read, write and understand directions.
- Must be hardworking, dependable, committed to being at work on time every day and want to work as part of a great team.
I understand that if I am employed, any misrepresentation or material omission made by me on this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application or immediate discharge from the employer’s service, whenever it is discovered. I give the employer the right to contact and obtain information from all references, employers, and educational institutions and to otherwise verify the accuracy of the information contained in this application. I hereby release from liability the employer and its representatives for seeking, gathering and using such information and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information. The employer does not unlawfully discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This application is current for 6 months. At the conclusion of this time, if I have not heard from the employer and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to fill out a new application. I hereby understand and acknowledge that unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an at will nature which means that the employee may resign at any time and the employer may discharge employee at any time for any reason. It is further understood that this at will employment relationship may not be changed by any oral statement or written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive officer of this organization. The employment confers no contractual employment or any guarantee of continued employment.
I understand it is the company’s policy not to refuse to hire a qualified individual with a disability because of that person’s need for a reasonable accommodation as required by the ADA.
I also understand that if I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal work authorization. I acknowledge that the company may request prior to employment that I undergo a medical exam or drug testing, and I consent and agree to any such exam, if required, now or in the future. I understand that when pre-employment drug testing is required, a satisfactory result is a condition of employment. The company also requires post-accident drug/alcohol testing.
By clicking the next button below, I represent and warrant that I have read and fully understand the foregoing and seek employment under these conditions. If I do not fully understand, I will choose to click the cancel button below.