Named one of the “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal and named to The Boston Globe 100 Top Places to Work, TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Our extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real- time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow -up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. More information about TechTarget is available at www.techtarget.com
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget has the following opportunity:
Account Manager, EMEA
TechTarget is seeking an Account Manager, EMEA who will be responsible for managing significant technology accounts in EMEA, selling TechTarget’s online media products with a particular focus around online lead generation. This position is within TechTarget’s International group, operating out of its London office.
Essential Job Functions:
- The account manager will work independently to develop UK and European contacts for their business and with US-based sales teams to leverage their history of success with the same accounts;
- The Account Manager will also work closely with multiple different parties within the company, including
- Media Groups focused on technology sectors (e.g. Security, Networking) including their publishers, marketers and editors
- French and German sales teams
- Client Consulting and Campaign Management teams
- Advertising revenue growth through new business development, ongoing client contact and account management;
- Increase depth of contact for assigned vertical market and team by attending trade shows and active prospecting;
- Manage and increase sales within assigned vertical market by making a large volume of sales calls; and,
- Keep abreast of industry developments; stay involved in industry activities through participation in trades shows, industry associations, and industry functions
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- 2 – 3+ years of sales experience in the IT Media market or in related online-focused markets, selling to technology marketing contacts;
- Experience with lead generation and services which are delivered over a longer time period;
- Experience at a technology company would be valued as well;
- Demonstrated ability to break new accounts and to grow existing accounts;
- Accountability and desire to attain goals are driving factors in their life; and,
- Ability to deal with a deep and complex set of products.