Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for all application services including HelpDesk, Field Support development and training for, but not limited to, the following systems.
o CMiC (Field Support and Training only)
o File Management
- Responsible for HelpDesk Tier 1 troubleshooting and corrections of user Technology issues related and unrelated to Application systems.
- Responsible for On-Boarding/Off-Boarding all employees
- Act as Project Manger for User and Non-User Facing Projects
- BS in Construction Management or Business Degree
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of field experience in the Construction Vertical working as a Assistant Project manager or equivalent where-by you have gathered skills in the following areas:
o Change Orders and Budgeting
o Document Management
o Construction Administration (Meeting Minutess, RFI, Submittal Transmittals)
o Punch Lists
- General Skill sets in the following IT disciplines
o Mobile Technologies and Remote Access
o PC issue troubleshooting
o Printer and device setups
- 1 to 5 years of computer technician experience or have a natural aptitude for IT (will need to demonstrate skill set or provide references in lieu of outward experience).
- Intermediate to advanced skill set in MS Office products.
- Drivers License is necessary, access to or owning a automobile a plus.
- Desire to and has experience in creating Documentation.
- Desire to work with end-users including training and on-site work.
- Should be a natural self-starter capable of working through issues to exhaust all options prior to engaging outside resources.