Interfaces with customers and vendors directly with professionalism.
In depth knowledge and understanding of UHP chemical delivery.
Generate project proposals, design of experiments, and reports.
Works on several projects with complex features.
Capable of developing concepts quickly and able to drive to realization. This position requires excellent presentation skills and hands-on skills to design and build test set-ups.
Education and Experience:
· BSME from ABET accredited Engineering school.
· MS Materials Science from ABET accredited Engineering school.
· Thorough understanding of MFC, valve, filter, regulator, etc. function, performance characteristics, and limitations
· Mechanism design and failure analysis.
· Heat transfer coursework and hands on experience.
· Basic electrical engineering (cables, power supplies, etc.)
· Test lab experience.
· Familiarity with LabView and data acquisition system set-up and use.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Required):
· FEA and CFD software tool use (SolidWorks Simulation preferred).
· SolidWorks (preferred), Pro-E, Inventor, UG, AutoCAD CAD platforms experience.
· MS Office.
· PDM environment.
· Electrical knowledge
· Familiarity with SEMI standards.
· Top notch presentation skills with diverse audiences.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: (Preferred):
· Machine shop practices.
· Sheetmetal design and fabrication skills.
· Cable fabrication and soldering skills.
· Familiarity with UHP welding technology and equipment.Travel %
· Experience in materials compatibility with semiconductor manufacture source and exhaust chemistries analysis.
· Experience in interpreting corrosion issues and analysis.
· Knowledge of specialty stainless steel alloys used in the semiconductor industry
· Multiple CAD platform experience and capability.
· Project management experience.
· 5+ years of experience in Semiconductor Capital Equipment design and development.
· High Purity chemical delivery equipment design and development.