About Hunter Roberts Construction Group
Hunter Roberts delivers a broad range of construction management services by an executive team whose collective experience is unsurpassed industry wide. We believe that Hunter Roberts’ service capabilities are only as valuable as the quality of the relationships that drive them. This is why we have capitalized on the opportunity of building Hunter Roberts as a streamlined organization whose culture encourages frequent, as well as, face-to-face interaction between clients and the Hunter Roberts team at every level.
Hunter Roberts has a summer internship position available within the Project Accounting team. We are looking for talent with a track record of academic success and a deep interest in the industry. The internship will begin in June and last through mid-August. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm. At the conclusion of the internship, the Intern will make a presentation to management describing the project, related project tasks and overall learning experience.
Requirements, Preferences, Skills, Abilities
· Must be enrolled as an undergraduate in an accredited College or University
· Must be rising into their Junior or Senior year effective their Fall semester 2017
· Accounting/Finance Majors are preferred, concentration or minor in Construction preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
· Ability to work as a team member and to manage competing priorities in fast paced environment
· Demonstrated interest in Construction Management
Interviewing for Summer Internship Opportunities
· Hunter Roberts does not reimburse for any travel expenses incurred to interview
· Hunter Roberts does not currently provide relocation benefits for summer housing