HUNTER ROBERTS CONSTRUCTION GROUP
Title: Project Manager
Department: Philadelphia Operations
Reports To: Senior Project Manager or Project Executive
Hunter Roberts is currently seeking Project Managers to join our Philadelphia business unit. We are considering local applicants only (no relocation benefits offered).
The Project Manager reports to the Senior Project Manager or Project Executive and plans, coordinates, directs and supervises personnel (depending on size of project), subcontractors and vendors engaged on projects ensuring that work is completed on time, within budget and to the quality specified within the Client contract.
Hunter Roberts is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Summary of essential job functions
- Maintain Owner, Architect, Subcontractor and Vendor Relations; Conduct weekly client meetings and prepare/distribute minutes; develop and issue Monthly Status Reports
- Manage Budget and Financial Reporting; utilize control tools such as Change Order Requests & Logs, Change Event Letters & Logs, etc, through CMiC management software
- Maintain General Contract and Subcontract Documents
- Maintain Quality Assurance and Control; keep control set of contract/shop drawings and issue regular reports to assure all team members are working from current design; follow up on delivery of materials to job site
- Establish and Monitor Administrative procedures for the project, including but not limited to the process by which contract drawings, submittals, additional cost requests (plus related Change Orders), shop/contract drawings and all other information concerning the project is received, reviewed, approved and released
- Organize work and Train staff as needed on projects, such as on proper use of CMiC management software
- Implement and enforce Hunter Roberts Code of Ethics and engage in any business practice with 100 percent integrity.
Educational and experience requirements include: 4 year engineering degree or equivalent, plus at least five years’ experience/knowledge in construction management. Thorough understanding of industry practices, processes, standards, etc and their impact on project activities is vital. Prior experience with construction management of Healthcare or Process Piping Facilities is required.
LEED, OSHA 10/30/40, ASHE applicants preferred.
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills are essential.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Hunter Roberts is an Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Vet.