We are currently seeking a temporary Operations Support Assistant who will review and update participant applications and documents in Salesforce and contact host companies to vet them for Intrax. This position requires attention to detail, heavy database work, and excellent customer service skills. The work environment is fast paced and service driven, with a successful candidate possessing the ability to learn quickly and to be very flexible with changing business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review participant applications and required documents for accuracy
- Review database information and match participants to host companies in Salesforce
- Conduct outgoing calls to host companies to verify job offers for international students.
- Contact host companies and vet them as per Intrax requirements and Department of State Regulations and update information in Salesforce.
- Document all calls as required, in Salesforce.
- Previous experience handling emails and phone calls
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong time management skills to handle periods of high volume.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (ie Pivot Tables) and Word (ie Mail Merge)..
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Previous call center experience preferred but not required.
- A proactive, self-motivated personality, eager to identify new and better ways of achieving goals, while able to follow instructions carefully.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the team, please paste your cover letter into the ‘notes’ section before you submit your application or include the cover letter in the same file as your resume.
Intrax is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering a supportive and friendly, yet fast-paced environment.
No phone calls, please. Thank you.