An experienced architect who has a broad understanding of CRM solutions and industry best practices regarding Sales Management. Works with client to design solutions that support the needs of the hospitality industry ins sales management, guest relations, multi-channel marketing, and guest loyalty programs for Newmarket International, Inc. leading HRM solutions. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need good judgment, in order to deliver Newmarket International, Inc. products and technology to meet customer needs.
· Will be involved in full architecture design cycle for Newmarket’s next generation CRM product.
· Creates and executes technical design documentation.
· Involved in mapping business requirements to Newmarket CRM functionality and identifying functional gaps and options / strategies to resolve.
· Works closely other teams and contribute to Joint design discussions
· Provide input on technical strategy development, tactical translation of the strategy, maximizing understanding of key global technical capabilities and providing general support and counsel for engineering activities.
· Work closely with the technical leads to target and pursue efforts that will maximize reuse and portability of underlying technologies utilized to deliver CRM.
· Identify and drive best architecture practices across multiple engineering organizations.
· Act as a technical conduit for new ideas to be evaluated and proposed for implementation.
· Provide support for early phase of technical activities including technical assessments, architectural designs, prototyping, and other general consulting as needed.
· Keep executive management informed of technical opportunities both internal and external to the company.
· Act as a roving troubleshooter capable of being applied to mission critical issues that arise. This will require the ability to analyze code and have a working understanding of the principal technologies being utilized to deliver web products across different groups.
· Identify and manage the evaluation of potential technologies that could have a positive impact on the kind or speed with which CRM solutions are engineered.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science
· 5-7 years’ experience in a variety of technical leadership roles.
· Must have in depth knowledge of CRM implementation.
· Ability to resolve cross project interdependencies related to the shared architecture and project's technical approach.
· Experience in presenting to executive level audiences
· Possesses a broad understanding (functional and technical) of end-to-end solutions for the CRM
· Excellent communication skills (internally and externally).
· Ability to analyze business needs to help ensure Newmarket International, Inc. solution meets the customer objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge and business acumen. Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated business solutions.
· Global experience is a plus.