Associate Campaign Manager
TechTarget is seeking an entry-level client services professional to join our operations team as an Associate Campaign Manager (CM) in our Sydney location. The ACM is primarily responsible for managing the entire order fulfillment process for online marketing campaigns sold by the TechTarget ANZ sales force. The qualified candidate will be someone who enjoys being the go-to person and likes working in a face-paced start-up environment. They will be someone who likes working with people, has proven relationship building abilities and possesses excellent communication skills. They will thrive on working with deadlines, be extremely detailed oriented, be capable of multi-tasking and most importantly they will be someone who takes pride in their work.
Essential Job Functions:
· Getting campaigns up and running on time – This includes working directly with the client to collect deliverables in a timely, orderly fashion;
· Working within our proprietary systems for initial campaign setup and working with the applicable trafficking team to execute;
· Keeping campaigns on track by ensuring that deadlines are met, campaign elements delivering on time and on target, and proactively optimizing as necessary;
· Developing relationships with both internal and external clients – This means being professional, providing superior customer service and fostering relationships that result in your clients wanting to work with you again in the future;
· Manage campaign “paperwork” – Ensure orders are set up appropriately for billing and execution and making updates as dates change so that revenue can be forecasted and recognised accurately; and,
· Own and manage quality control best practices throughout the entire process to ensure the campaign meets client expectations by being delivered on time and error free.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Degree qualified in business, marketing or communications preferred
· No experience necessary, but it would benefit you to have 1 year of experience in customer service, account management, and/or administrative type role
· Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills;
· Superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
· Extremely reliable - team player;
· Must be fast thinker and be able to make decisions quickly;
· Computer Application literate;
· Accurate data entry skills, problem solving ability and the ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently.