Named one of the “50 Best Places to Work” in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal and named to The Boston Globe 100 Top Places to Work, TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Our extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
If you’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, TechTarget has the following opportunity:
TechTarget is seeking a client services/account management professional to join our Operations team as a Campaign Manager (CM) in our Sydney location. TechTarget is the recognised leader in B2B online technology marketing, especially for lead generation.
The CM is primarily responsible for managing the entire order fulfillment process for online marketing campaigns sold by the TechTarget ANZ sales force. The qualified candidate will be someone who enjoys being the go-to person and likes working in a face-paced start-up environment. They will be someone who likes working with people, has proven relationship building abilities and possesses excellent communication skills. They will thrive on working with deadlines, be extremely detailed oriented, be capable of multi-tasking and most importantly they will be someone who takes pride in their work.
Essential Job Functions:
• Getting campaigns up and running on time – This includes working directly with the client to collect deliverables in a timely, orderly fashion
• Working within our proprietary systems for initial campaign setup and working with the applicable trafficking team to execute
• Keeping campaigns on track by ensuring that deadlines are met, campaign elements delivering on time and on target, and proactively optimizing as necessary
• Developing relationships with both internal and external clients – This means being professional, providing superior customer service and fostering relationships that result in your clients wanting to work with you again in the future
• Manage campaign “paperwork” – Ensure orders are set up appropriately for billing and execution and making updates as dates change so that revenue can be forecasted and recognized accurately
• Own and manage quality control best practices throughout the entire process to ensure the campaign meets client expectations by being delivered on time and error free
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service, account management, and/or administrative type roles; will consider candidates with more experience
• Degree qualified in business, marketing or communications preferred
• Knowledge of online publishing strongly preferred
• Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills
• Superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Extremely reliable - team player
• Must be fast thinker and be able to make decisions quickly
• Computer Application literate
• Proven sales and client management abilities, preferably to the advertising and agency marketplace
• Accurate data entry skills, problem solving ability and the ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently.
Get On Board!
If you want to join a company that offers competitive salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment, apply here https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1254751 To learn more, visit techtarget.com and follow us @TechTarget.