· Make outbound sales calls to Credit Union membership to cross sell loans and ancillary products.
· Attain outbound call activity and loan goal by leveraging credit union sponsored leads and opportunities (inclusive of internet applications).
· Assess member needs and counsel them regarding loan products and services.
· Offer additional loan and collateral protection products as appropriate. Products include debt cancellation, extended warranties and Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) to successfully attain sales goals and Credit Union expectations.
· Refer additional Credit Union products, such as insurance, mortgage, investment and deposit products at a high level.
· Originate consumer and home equity loan applications in order to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
Processes loan applications by generating a loan application with member financial information derived from the member interview over the phone, resources to do the job require reliance on technical knowledge of credit union policy and loan procedures as well as strong sales skills.
Member Service Responsibilities:
· Respond to and support all member inquiries.
Articulately communicates loan decisions to members.
Completion of a Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Management or a related field and three to five years experience of successful sales experience, (Financial Services, Insurance or Automobile Finance/Sales experience preferred); or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Successful candidates should be self confident with excellent presentation and communications skills and have an ability to work independently. Should possess strong telemarketing, organizational, technical, sales and decision making skills and be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of Products PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.