We are seeking a Sales Consultant focused on deregulated electricity market segments nationally. This is an outside sales position with unlimited growth potential based upon individual contribution.
- Develops product and market specific sales strategies and tactics
- Identifies qualified customers in need of procurement options in all vertical markets and/or regions.
- Secures new customers by direct solicitation, building business relationships with alliance partners, customer organizations, energy-user groups, federal, state and local agencies
- Facilitate customer meetings and the introductions of World Energy’s products and capabilities.
- Secure customer commitments, coordinate and manage proposal development, and related presentations to customers.
- Closes procurement Contracts
- Possesses a thorough knowledge and understand of energy markets, technologies and public and private sector procurement contracting practices.
- High energy, self-motivated, task oriented individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate business and market related benefits in a simple fashion
- Ability to “connect” with both mid and senior level prospects.
- Expertise in communicating energy terms and products
- Minimum five years sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
Employee Benefits: We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical & dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance program, pre-tax accounts for health care, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(K) plan, life insurance, 10 paid company holidays, paid vacation and sick time, and Employee Stock Option Plan.