SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is looking for a Membership Development Officer. This individual, under general supervision, responsible for seeking out and approaching schools, school districts and unions in assigned region to establish new memberships, new relationships, and to provide consultative services to existing Members. Nurture and maintain existing relationships. Float position serving OC/LA/San Bernardino/Riverside counties.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages region to maintain existing and develop new relationships and to ensure school contacts are well informed about credit union products and services.
- Commitment includes ability to attend after hours and weekend functions as necessary.
- Develops and maintains a close partnership with assigned branches.
- Executes ongoing tracking of events, promotions, budget spending, and relationships within the school community.
- Accountable for obtaining accurate information necessary to open Memberships. Answers Member inquiries and provides information in a timely manner and in accordance with credit union policy.
- Provides consultative services to existing and potential Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts visits within the school community to promote the Credit Union’s products and services to existing and potential Members for the purpose of increasing Membership and awareness.
- Actively seeks out new relationships within the school community in order to develop new Memberships and increase participation in credit union products and services.
- Executes compelling presentations to large groups of school employees about the benefits of Membership with the credit union.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma Required
3 – 5 previous years of related experience required
Must have a valid California driver’s license and insurance
Complete Benefits Package:
100% company paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
100% matched 401K (dollar for dollar, up to 6%)
Paid holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal leave
100% paid life and disability insurance
Amazing discounts on Sprint and AT&T services
Contingency child care program
Educational assistant program
Employee assistance program
0% interest loans for laser eye surgery, computer, and wardrobe loans
24 hour fitness discounts
VPI pet insurance
Membership for you and your immediate family
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
SchoolsFirst FCU is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our teammembers invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and the ability to work effectively with a diverse Membership base.