Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN) is one of the largest, publicly traded, full-service, integrated real estate companies in the nation. Organized as a real estate investment trust (REIT), Brandywine owns, leases and manages an urban, town center and suburban office portfolio. Our mission is to design, create and maintain exceptional working environments for our clients, tenants, and employees that reflect our high standards and uncompromising commitment to excellence. Our employees are our greatest asset, as it is their commitment to exceptionalism that is the key to our success.
Brandywine Realty Trust, a premier commercial Class A full service real estate company with operations nationwide, has an immediate opening for a full-time Assistant Construction Project Manager based in Philadelphia (CBD), PA. The role has the primary responsibility of managing commercial real estate construction operations of specific tenant fit-out projects and capital improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
· Assist the project manager with executing the bid process necessary for all Tenant Improvement (TI) jobs
· Prepare bid packages and submit to qualified bidders
· After receipt of bids, assemble bid comparison of all pricing for review by project manager
· Support the project manager by assembling a final budget to be submitted for approval
· Draft trade/vendor contracts and purchase orders for project managers review
· Assist project manager by initiating the development of budget revisions necessary to maintain each TI budget
· Attend bi-weekly department meetings
· Receive and code project invoices, verifying that there are adequate funds in each category to fund the invoices; submit coded invoices for processing
· Initiate the preparation of tenant change orders
· Assist in tracking of the approval status of all client change orders and payment
· Attend project meetings as required
· File for and maintain all permit and Continuing Certificate of Occupancy permits with township
· Proper closeout and archival of drawing for TI projects
· Develop job manual at the completion of project
· Oversee certain TI projects
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four year college or university
· Three to five years related work experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Current, valid driver's license and personal automobile insurance required.
Brandywine Realty Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, or sexual orientation.
We are committed to maintaining a safe, healthful and efficient environment that enhances the welfare of our employees. Use of illegal drugs and/or any substances that impair or are likely to impair an employee's ability to perform his or her job is strictly prohibited. If offered the position, we conduct full criminal and credit background checks prior to the start of employment.