*Please note that this online application only allows for one attachment. Please plan accordingly to submit a cover letter, resume, and references through one attachment.*
The Web Content Graduate Assistant position will support and provide assistance to the Web Content Coordinator, including social media and web content management, e-marketing, training end users, online recruitment efforts, and other related administrative tasks, etc.
This is a great opportunity to earn a graduate degree and gain relevant work-related experience in a professional marketing communications environment.
Compensation includes tuition remission for eighteen (18) credits of graduate level classes (per year), a generous stipend, and a meal plan. This 10 month appointment is renewable for a maximum of two years. This is a part-time position averaging 25 hours per week. Occasional travel will be required. Hours of work could include some evening and weekend work to meet deadlines. This successful candidate for this position can start as soon as possible.
· A Bachelor's degree
· Previous experience in marketing and/or exposure to social media for a professional organization is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.
· Basic photography skills and image optimization; experience using a digital camera
· Familiarity with web based software, including Photoshop and programs in the Adobe creative suite
· Word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
· Strong administrative, managerial, and interpersonal skills
· Experience with some HTML
· A current and valid driver's license
Misericordia University is committed to student, faculty and staff diversity and values the educational benefit this brings to campus. Candidates should indicate any experience and/or leadership that contribute to this goal.